JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and overall retailer, offering Chinese customers the best online shopping experience, as a member of the Global Fortune 500.
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses, across a wide range of industries.
JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructures of any E-commerce company in the world. It leverages a network of over 900 warehouses under the JD Logistics Open Warehouse Platform. JD.com is able to deliver 90% of orders, next-day with JD Logistics, a rate of fulfillment that no other E-commerce company of similar scale can match.
Business expanded quickly, eventually achieving 10,000 delivery sites.
- To improve business efficiency and reduce costs, unified and standardized management all sites became an important company strategy.
- The experience of core business systems like QingLong and WMS requires a higher quality network.
- Delivery sites were becoming a security weakness for the whole company.
- Every delivery site connected to one SIER device
- Embedded LTE as a backup link
- Embedded WIFI for all sites and user authentication based on MAC or Radius
- VPN technology encrypts internet data transmission
- Hardware identification
- User behavior and URL filtering
- 2 high-level devices deployed with high availability (HA) in both the data center and disaster recovery center.
- 1 Sangfor Central Manager solution deployed to centralize management and operation for all sites
- An all-in-one solution reduces hardware costs in end sites (Router, WIFI, VPN, Firewall)
- Data transmission and user access internet security
- Prevent unauthorized device access to the VPN network
- Multi-WAN backup guarantees business availability
- Reduce deployment cost and cycle
- No IT staff required for onsite support
- Deploy 1000 sites per one month
- Improve the efficiency of management and operation