- Develop Sangfor’s cloud and technical strategy to match market requirements and trends; take charge of Sangfor product capabilities and features planning, solution positioning and defining key values.
- Design and generate the whole Sangfor cloud business architecture and blueprint.
- Conduct market research, competition analysis, requirements analysis, gap analysis and use case definition with the Product and Market teams.
- Lead roadmap planning, features and functionality design, and work with the R&D team to achieve business goals.
- Continuously gather insight into business and technical trends to offer the best planning solution and concepts.
- Push and validate new features to target customers and collect the feedback and suggestions to drive product improvement.
- Quickly identify and close the key gaps in product/platform quality and core opportunities.
- Strong technical background in infrastructure and cloud business, i.e., storage, virtualization, HCI, SDDC, hybrid cloud, public cloud, managed cloud service, and PaaS.
- Extensive work experience with a mainstream public cloud provider, including over 5 years’ experience in product planning and development.
- Familiar with application architecture, cloud solution/platform architecture, key technologies, working process of main players in the cloud business.
- Very familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of most public cloud platforms and local managed cloud services.
- Extensive experience, with successful cases in project support and market insight with frontline.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.