The Sangfor SSL VPN Solution provides support for remote user access to the enterprise network from anywhere Internet-enabled location. Remote access is provided through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) enabled by an SSL VPN gateway. The SSL VPN gateway allows remote users to establish a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel using a web browser. This comprehensive solution allows easy access to a broad range of web resources and web-enabled applications (e.g. Easy Connect) using native HTTP over SSL (HTTPS) browser support.
Sangfor SSL Enterprise VPN provides remote-access connectivity from almost any Internet-enabled location using a web browser or an APP that natively supports SSL encryption. This feature allows your business to expand access to its secure enterprise network to any authorized user by providing remote-access connectivity to corporate resources.
SSL VPN Product Advantages
- Threat Protection. Integrated security features protect against viruses, worms, spyware and hackers.
- Lower Desktop Support Cost. Web-based access without pre-installed desktop software facilitates customized remote access.
- SSL VPN + IPsec VPN All-in-One. Use of an SSL VPN and IPsec VPN all-in-one appliance means that you do not need other security appliances, reducing overall cost and management complexity.
- All-Around Optimization Solution. Smooth access, streamlined transmission in harsh network environments and intelligent link selection with even limited bandwidth.
- Secure Access Platform for a Unified Business Solution. A set of platforms manages identity authentication and access permissions of mobile users and provides intelligent operating experience to achieve secure and fast access to business systems for all users, anytime and to any clients.
- EasyApp Security Reinforcement Solution. A secure, simple and user-friendly solution that meets users' need for secure APP access. By integrating VPN security modules into an APP, APP security is enhanced and development costs are reduced