Hyper-converged is more than hype. It is really transforming the enterprise IT architecture by consolidating traditional hardware-appliance-based compute, networking, and storage into one tier of commodity hardware. What is it really and how can it help your business? Let's find out!
1.What is Hyper-Converged Infrastructure?
- 1. Also known as HCI, Hyper-converged infrastructure is an all-in-one solution that combines compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources into a predefined virtualization solution.
- 2. Build an IT infrastructure with a standardized hyper-converged solution to realize visible, centralized operation and management via a unified WEB platform, so that users can enjoy a simplified, on-demand IT framework that is evolvable and scalable.
- 3. Hyper-converged solutions help you lower OPEX & CAPEX by minimum 70% with efficient and simple administration and less resource consumption.
2.What are the Benefits for You and your Business?
- Simplified: Getting rid of complexities and silos of legacy data centers Centralized, visualized and automated IT resource management.
- Quick: Start creating virtual machines within just minutes after you turn on the power.
- Flexible: Simple and scalable with ready-made building blocks of server, storage, networking and security into one single platform
3.Hyper-Converged Use Cases & Scenarios
Data Center Consolidation:
Consolidating server, storage, networking and security into one single platform dramatically, Sangfor HCI simplifies data center architecture and O&M, reducing up to 90% reduction in power, cooling & space.
Remote Branch Offices (ROBO):
The implementation of HCI can eliminate IT infrastructure cost, complexity and the need for specialized personnel in remote o?ffices, providing them with effortless & no negative impact on business productivity.
Data Protection & DR:
HCI provides a variety of data protection features to ensure data integrity. From snapshot, backup to continuous data protection (CDP), data can be protected effortlessly at different levels according to applications' requirements effortlessly. With disaster recovery (DR), business continuity can BE ensured Also.
the HCI IS at The Best Building Block for Enterprise Cloud with Scalability, Reliability and the Agility Built-in Simply by Adding A Cloud Management Platform, transformed to the HCI CAN BE A Complete Cloud Computing Platform..
Why the Choose Sangfor for its HCI solution?
Sangfor's hyper -converged solution HCI boasts incredibly simplified operation with high-quality infrastructure which can be deployed in just minutes with minimal manual operation required. Combined with commodity x86 servers, Sangfor HCI can achieve high-performance & steadfast stability, with outstanding NFV functions. Finally, customers enjoy reduced TCO and can choose from pay-as-you-grow options.
It has proven itself essential to small and mid-sized enterprise critical support, core IT and VDI solutions, providing cost-effective, industry specific and well supported HCI solutions to meet the needs of manufacturing, education, medical, and government organizations globally.
Sangfor HCI currently serves more than 6,000 customers globally, including PT ASABRI, TEK Group Italy, Crowne Plaza Vietnam and TOSHIBA TEC Singapore, as more world-class enterprises seek out Sangfor to future proof their business in the digital age. Sangfor HCI is also listed in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure and listed in the Gartner Market Guide for Server Virtualization 2020.
Visit our website to learn more about Sangfor HCI: https://www.sangfor.com/product/sxf-virtualization-hci.html