Sangfor NGAF Recognized in the Network Firewalls Gartner Magic Quadrant 2019
Sangfor Technologies is proud to announce our 5th consecutive year of inclusion in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls, released on September 17th, 2019. Sangfor NGAF, while long celebrated in the Chinese market, is becoming more widely known in the Asia region, Europe and the Middle East and is quickly becoming a go-to vendor for SMB’s and large enterprises.
Gartner describes NGAF’s primary strengths as:
• Wide array of cloud-based service offerings including, FWaaS, Cloud Eye, Neural-X and Sangfor Security Butler
• Threat intelligence correlation between Endpoint Secure and NGAF through Sangfor Security Butler
• NGAF’s highly rated configuration wizard for security policy deployment
• Highly rated centralized management platforms (BBC and X-Central), able to manage NGAF, SWG, WANO, SD-WAN and SSL VPN.
• Excellent technical support ratings from customers
Gartner Peer Insights is a platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals.
Please take a moment to visit the Gartner Peer Insights page where Sangfor NGAF has consistent positive customer reviews by clicking here: https://www.gartner.com/reviews/market/enterprise-network-firewalls/vendor/sangfor/product/sangfor-next-generation-firewall
About Gartner Inc.
Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. They equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Their unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. They are trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.