ORIX Leasing Pakistan Limited ("OLP”)was established in July 1986 as a joint venture between ORIX Corporation, Japan and local investors. OLP commenced commercial operations in January 1987 and is listed on all three stock exchanges in Pakistan.
- New server and storage to replace current End of Service servers and run both existing VMs new VMs.
- Virtualization solution for new servers, which can continue to run their existing VMware VMs.
- Guarantee mission critical VM’ s resiliency. HA is needed for DB, more then 2k IOPS per VM is required.
Sangfor HCI Solution for Finance Customer
Sangfor HCI solution provides hypervisor, virtual storage and virtual network. Total 3 Nodes deployed in Orix Leasing. Sangfor help to migrate the previous VMware platform VMs to Sangfor HCI cluster. Micro segmentation is set up for per VM policy based protection.
Customer Benefits after Deploying Sangfor Solution
- 3-tier virtualization, less hardware is needed with easier operation and management.
- Sangfor HCI includes features like HA/Hot migration/ DRS/ Hot spare disk/ distributed firewall and etc. to guarantee business continuity without data loss.
- Sangfor licenses only have one edition, that is enterprise license. All the features and Sangfor HCI has come with this license. It's very cost effective compared with competitors.