What is hyperconverged software?
Otherwise known as Hyperconverged infrastructure (or commonly shortened to HCI), hyperconverged software is a unified system of data storage. As opposed to a traditional system, hyperconverged software combines storage, computing, networking, and management all under one roof.
What can you do with hyperconverged software?
Hyperconverged systems have many uses - here are three of the most common.
- #1 - Build your own private cloud
- #2 - Extend to a public cloud
- #3 - Achieve a true hybrid cloud
What are the advantages of hyperconverged systems?
Here are some advantages of hyperconverged solutions.
- Eliminating silos
- Lower costs (OPEX and CAPEX)
- No sacrifice in security
- Increased flexibility
- Components can be implemented separately
- Designed for scalability
- Simplifies your entire operation
Can hyperconverged software solutions help make my IT team more efficient?
- Yes. By combining all of your storage under one roof, you can eliminate bottlenecks in your operation, and significantly lower the OPEX and CAPEX of your infrastructure.
How can I learn more information about hyperconverged vendors and solutions?
- To learn more about how HCI vendors like Sangfor can help make your IT simpler, more secure, and more valuable, reach out to us today.