- Face-to-face engagement (on-site support) with customers to provide technical support.
- In charge of POC (Proof of Concept), demonstrations, presentations, technical exchanges, tracking and fixing technical issues, training partners and customers.
- Complete technical document refer to TOR/training/site-reference etc.
- Technical support by hotline, email, and other remote methods.
- Internal technical training.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering (computer /telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the IT industry as a technical engineer with solid knowledge of network best practices.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, including common protocols, applications, routing & switching, and the OSI model will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of firewall, UTM, network security technologies or wireless technologies and familiar with mainstream network equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Bluecoat, Riverbed, Aruba, Ruckus).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot technical issues that involve network products.
- Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP along with proven experience will be helpful and desired.
- Dynamic and result-oriented team player, high integrity, target-focused, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.