- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnose and map client requirements; articulate solution risks and barriers; recommend project approaches; prepare time and cost estimates; and plan full project life cycle.
- Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, and conduct proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
- Propose and oversee the selection of technical solutions and estimate the resources required to develop the proposed solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Complete technical document refer to TOR/training/site-reference etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the IT industry as a pre-sales consultant is required, including solid knowledge of network best practices.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, including proxy, firewall, IPS, endpoint security, APT, SIEM.
- Knowledge of network security.
- Familiarity with mainstream network equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Bluecoat, etc.)
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with solid understanding of how to troubleshoot technical issues that involve network and Sangfor products.
- Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP along with proven experience will be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.