- Lead as the solution expert and introduce the technical vision of Sangfor’s cybersecurity solutions internally and to customers.
- Provide technical expertise in analyzing key customer requirements, recommending solutions, and assisting sales and other pre-sales consultants with the development of proposals, presentations, etc.
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Product Marketing teams responsible for Sangfor’s cybersecurity technologies and solutions, including their positioning and marketing.
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and provide additional value.
- Maintain a close working relationship with key customers as a “trusted advisor”.
- Collaborate with Marketing to assist in the development of marketing collaterals, including workshop materials, use cases, sales/partner training, etc.
- Strong technical background in network security, i.e., Next-Generation Firewall, Secure Web Gateway, Endpoint Protection, EDR, Threat Intelligence, UTM.
- Over 5 years of experience as a solution architect or consulting system engineer or in product marketing.
- Work experience as a sales/pre-sales consultant or a solutions architect in the security industry is a bonus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including the remote work environment.