Royal Progress International Hospital is a Class B Private Hospital, established in 1990 in Sunter, North Jakarta. The hospital’ s outpatient capacity is about 300 and inpatient capacity about 185. Royal Progress developed their own HIS to support their business requirements, and integrated it to BPJS.
- Royal Progress wanted to replace their legacy servers, which had been in use for over 5 years, and purchase new servers to run new applications.
- Accounting documents took over 2 hours to process with the legacy system.
Core Application Risks
- Existing servers had no backup server, meaning a down disk or server would cause the entire system to go down, significantly hindering business operations.
Benefits of Sangfor Solution
- Sangfor HCI was bundled with ASUS Servers, using 2 servers for HA and to run all their existing and new applications.
- Sangfor SSD caching technology accelerates database performance and improves monthly accounting report efficiency, lowering the amount of time to a total of 30 minutes.
Data Protection for Core Applications
- High Availability is provided by 2 physical servers. If one server is down, all VMs will automatically failover to the second server.
- New application deployment now takes only 30 minutes. With Sangfor HCI automatic backup, Royal Progress eliminated the additional cost for third-party backup and allowed RPO to be set as weekly, daily or hourly.