Gadjah Mada University (abbreviated as UGM) is a public research university located in Yogyakarta, which oers 68 undergraduates, 23 diplomas, 104 masters and specialists, 43 doctorate study programs, ranging from the Social Sciences to Engineering. The university has enrolled approximately 55,000 students, 1,187 foreign students and 2,500 faculty members.
- Complex Authentication Management: 5 wireless system, 4 authentication methods, without appliance or solutions
- Difficult Bandwidth Management: Big bandwidth consume for OS/windows system updating and downloading cause slow network
- Lack of Analysis Tools & Appliance: a. Monitoring for users, trac status and time usage. b. appliance which can be migrated with current applications and systems
Sangfor IAM Solution
- Unified Authentication Policy: a. Maintains and connects to 5 systems and 4 servers at UGM. b. Policies for all users can be modified and reviewed directly through the authentication without checking each server or system one by one
- Quota & Bandwidth Management: Limits traffic capacity for users, balance traffic for each user
- Advanced API: a. Makes it possible for IT team to review data through http request even with full right of data access priority. b. Helps create own-style report reference