The Coco Convenience Store chain started its business in the Mandalay region of Myanmar and quickly became the largest Convenience Store Chain in the Mandalay region, with 100+ stores, serving the daily wants and needs of the Mandalay community.
- IT managers needed to monitor traffic usage in each store.
- A small IT team made resolving each stores’ technical issues difficult and sometimes impossible.
- Needed to eliminate business interruption whenever fiber cables were damaged.
Sangfor Solution - Sangfor SD-WAN Solution
Sangfor Solution Value
- Centralized Management: The Central Management console in HQ monitors all device and MIG traffic usage in each store, in addition to allowing IT to troubleshoot any errors.
- Quick Deployment: Easy deployment in each store via email makes expansion faster and easier.
- Business High Availability: Automatic failover to SIM card internet and VPN tunnel is activated when fiber cables are damaged, ensuring no business interruption.